By Jess in Minneapolis
I received my second Stitch Fix shipment last week. You can read about my first Stitch Fix HERE.
To remind you, this is how Stitch Fix works:
1) Sign up with my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3227931
2) Fill out a style profile
3) Personal stylist sends you a box full of clothing and/or accessories
4) You try them on, in the comfort of your own home, where you can pair each item with other items in your closet to see how they would look
5) Anything you don’t like, you send back in a postage-paid envelope within three days
6) Keep all five items and receive 25% off!
7) Look great in your new clothes, without the hassle of fighting crowds at the malls
To sign up, you pay a $20 styling fee. You can sign up for just one “fix” and then quit. There is no commitment to continue buying “fixes” or to buy anything at all! However, if you decide to buy something from your fix, the $20 styling fee will be deducted from the price of your clothes. If you don’t buy anything, your out-of-pocket expense will be a mere $20.
Without further adieu, here are the contents of my second fix:
#1: Hawthorn Ivy Striped Tab- Sleeve V-Neck Blouse
Status? Returned. It was cute, but a little too loose, and it was a little too short as well. (I have a long torso)
#2: Hawthorn Kia Keyhole Bishop Sleeve Dress