I’m a little behind with March’s challenge, so it won’t be quite a 30 day challenge. It will be a 26 day challenge!
I hope you participate! We’ll work our way up to 100 sit ups by the end of the month.
- Have your knees bent your feet placed flat on the ground.
- Place your hands on opposing shoulders, so that your arms are crossed over your chest, or behind your head.
- Gently draw in your belly button to your spine
- Keeping your feet on the ground, slowly and gently lift your head first, followed by your shoulder blades. Focus your eyes on your bent knees, all the while gently contracting the abdominal muscles.
- Pull up from the floor until you’re at a ninety-degree angle, or when the elbows are on, or past, the knees.