Guess what, friends, family, and readers! I’m doing the first give-away for the Right Fits! Hold onto your running shoes, it’s a good one.
Yep, I have a $50 gift card to Gear Running Store, and it could be YOURS!
I have mentioned Gear many times on the Right Fits; they are one of my favorite local running stores. But don’t worry if you’re not local. You can order some signature items online at www.gearrunningstore.com OR you can just call and order shoes, gear, whatever, and they will ship it to you!
Here’s the catch. You have to comment ON THE BLOG– not on facebook, not on twitter, but actually ON THE BLOG, by answering the below 5 easy questions. I will then put all the commenters’ names in a drawing, and pick one of you to win this awesome gift card!
Wall of shoes at Gear (source)
In order to comment on the blog, you will need a google log in, but it is super easy to set up. I have confidence that you can figure it out.
I’ll accept “entries”/commenters until next Thursday. I will then contact the winner to obtain a shipping address for the gift card.
But first, you have to answer these 5 questions in the comments. I have answered them too to get you started. Answer away for your chance to win!
1. What is your FAVORITE workout of the moment? (running, boxing, tae kwon do, yoga, you tell me!): I would say barre for me…or of course, running, but that’s always a fav.
2. Where do you live? I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota! (Google analytics does give me some info about my readers, but I’m curious where you are located)
3. If you could only shop at one clothing store, what would you pick? Probably Athleta..or JCrew.
4. How do you stay in touch with The Right Fits? (computer, phone, via Bloglovin’, via Twitter, via Feedly)?:
I read tons of blogs, mostly on my phone (via BlogLovin and/or Feedly) or on my laptop if I want to comment on the posts. I wish there was a way to comment on the blog via BlogLovin’ or Feedly.
5. If you win, what do you think you will use your gift card on? If it were MY gift card, I would buy the Run MSP hoodie. So cozy!
(Visited 129 time, 1 visit today)