My third stitch fix arrived this past weekend!
If you don’t know how Stitch Fix works, let me explain:
1) Sign up <– use my referral link!
2) Fill out a style profile
3) Personal stylist sends you a box full of clothing and/or accessories
4) You try them on, in the comfort of your own home, where you can pair each item with other items in your closet to see how they would look
5) Anything you don’t like, you send back in a postage-paid envelope within three days
6) Keep all five items and receive 25% off!
7) Look great in your new clothes, without the hassle of fighting crowds at the malls
To sign up, you pay a $20 styling fee. You can sign up for just one “fix” and then quit. There is no commitment to continue buying “fixes” or to buy anything at all!
However, if you decide to buy something from your fix, the $20 styling fee will be deducted from the price of your clothes. If you don’t buy anything, your out-of-pocket expense will be a mere $20.
It has been a few months since my last fix, but I had some referral credits (thanks to you guys!) that I needed to use up, so I decided to get a “fix” for the summer.
So, let me share what I received!
My first item was a Kaiya Solid Belted Dress. It looked cute on the style guide.
The second item in my fix was another dress, the Dovette Draped Detail Dress. Again, it looked cute in the picture…